ZED Health offers a combination of zeolite clay and humic acid. Zeo Natural sells a combination of zeolite and humic &fulvic acid. The scanning electronmicrographs of analcime, Phillipsite, Faujasite, Erionite, and Clinoptilolite. in this post’s image are from PubChem and Internet image searches. The above list of zeolite minerals with embedded links reference images uploaded on ResearchGate. They link to the publication. This post was going to be about whether is is safe to combine zeolite with humic and fulvic acids. The question becomes which zeolite? We need our suppliers to tell us this before we even consider cobining them with other stuff.
Using a review as a spring board
The Mastinu review makes it clear fast that the zeolites are a family of minerals containing SiO4 and AlO4 subunits connected by shared oxygen atoms. 
|Zeolite Mineral Species||Formula||Effects||Ref.|
|Phillipsite||(Ca,Na2,K2)3Al6Si10O32·12H2O||Antioxidant and gut microbiota||[2,3]|
|Clinoptilolite||(Na,K,Ca)2-3Al3(Al,Si)2Si13O36·12H2O||Environmental purification, intestinal detoxifier, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antitumor|||
The approach taken on this post will be to briefly discuss the reference in the abbreviated Table 1 and meld in publications of that zeolite isoform with humic and/or fulvic acid.
- Fulvic acid is straw-colored extract of humus that remains after humic acid has been precipitated with acid.
- Humic acids are degradation products of organic material that are soluble in alkaline solutions.
- Lignins are complex polyphenolic polymers that form the basis of plant cell walls.
Chabazite, Phillipsite, and Analcime
The clay came from a region near Bolsena lake in Central Italy.
- 33.7% chabazite [CaAl2SiO12×6(H2O)]
- 17.0% phillipsite [(K,Na,Ca)1-2(Si,Al)8O16×6(H2O)]
- 6.1% analcime [NaAlSi2O6×H2O].
- 18% sanidine K(AlSi3O8)
- 14.6% plagioclase NaAlSi3O8 to CaAl2Si2O8
- 10.6 % muscovite mica,KAl2(AlSi3O10)(F,OH)2, or (KF)2(Al2O3)3(SiO2)6(H2O
- No traces clinoptilotite were found
Note that this clay is far from pure. The authors did not mention how they came to this determination. 
- 25 clinically healthy male (40 ± 3 years, 13 smokers, 12 non smokers
- Subjects were following a typical mediterranean diet and leading a non-sedentary life style.
- received for 4 weeks, twice a day, 1/2 h before breakfast and dinner, 3 g of chabazite/phillipsite/analcime as powder suspension dissolved in water.
- Glutathione peroxidase is an enzyme that catalyzes this reaction 2GSH + H2O2 → GS–SG + 2H2O The reference value is 4171–10881 U/L of whole blood.
- Glutathione reductase is an enzyme that catatalyzes this reaction GSSG + H+ + NADPH → 2GSH + NADP+ The reference value is 33–77 U/l of plasma.
- SOD superoxide dismutase converts superoxide to hydrogen peroxide and water. The reference value is 164–240 U/ml of whole blood.
- Total antioxidant status reference range is 1.3–1.7 mmol/l of plasma.
- TBARS lipid peroxidation products have a reference value of
No PubMed documents were found for analcime and humic or fulvic acid. Zang and coauthors (2022) studied the ability of analcime to degrade lignins to constituent monophenols.  The synergetic effect of the micro-mesoporous structure and enhanced acidic sites of analchime were key to regulating the monomer composition and the yield of monophenols.  Could humic and or fulvic acid be degraded by analcime?
Clays in detail
Information in these posts started out, but then got moved.
Phillipisite supplementation of dogs on an almost human diet has been shown to result in probably favorable changes in the microbiome.
Clinoptilolite has been tested as an enhancer of intestinal barrier function in endurance athletes.
- Mastinu A, Kumar A, Maccarinelli G, Bonini SA, Premoli M, Aria F, Gianoncelli A, Memo M. Zeolite Clinoptilolite: Therapeutic Virtues of an Ancient Mineral. Molecules. 2019 Apr 17;24(8):1517. PMC free article
- Dogliotti G., Malavazos A.E., Giacometti S., Solimene U., Fanelli M., Corsi M.M., Dozio E. Natural zeolites chabazite/phillipsite/analcime increase blood levels of antioxidant enzymes. J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr. 2012;50:195–198. .11-63. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Superchi P., Saleri R., Ossiprandi M.C., Riccardi E., Passaglia E., Cavalli V., Beretti V., Sabbioni A. Natural zeolite (chabazite/phillipsite) dietary supplementation influences faecal microbiota and oxidant status of working dogs. Ital. J. Anim. Sci. 2016;16:115–121. doi: 10.1080/1828051X.2016.1261008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira L., Fonseca A.M., Botelho G., Aguiar C.A., Neves I.C. Antimicrobial activity of faujasite zeolites doped with silver. Microporous Mesoporous Mater. 2012;160:126–132. doi: 10.1016/j.micromeso.2012.05.006. [CrossRef]
- Dogan AU, Baris YI, Dogan M, Emri S, Steele I, Elmishad AG, Carbone M. (2006)Genetic predisposition to fiber carcinogenesis causes a mesothelioma epidemic in Turkey. Cancer Res. 2006 May 15;66(10):5063-8.
- Sun J., Wu Y., Zhou Y., Lu C., Ahmad H., Zhang H., He J., Zhang L., Wang T. Influence of Butyrate Loaded Clinoptilolite Dietary Supplementation on Growth Performance, Development of Intestine and Antioxidant Capacity in Broiler Chickens. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0154410. [PMC free article]
- Zhang J, Ge Y, Li Z. (2022) Synchronous catalytic depolymerization of alkaline lignin to monophenols with in situ-converted hierarchical zeolite for bio-polyurethane production. Int J Biol Macromol. 2022 Jun 22;215:477-488.